Al-Met works to a strict ISO 9001:2008 certified quality management system, with a strong customer focus as we strive for continual improvement. We conduct regular internal audits to identify improvements that can be made in order to increase efficiency and productivity, and ensure that orders are met consistently, on time and to specification.
Al-Met is focussed on meeting all customer requirents by:-
- Quality Management System approved to ISO 9001: 2008.
- Full Contract Review at the Order Stage.
- Job card control via in process real time data capture.
- Provision of full traceability of materials within Al-met certification package.
- Incoming materials have properties cross checked and certification verified.
- Materials allocated unique identities linked to source traceability.
- Experienced Inspection staff.
- NDE certified to ASNT TCIA Level II and PCN
- Hydraulic pressure testing facilities.
- Modern CMM measurement systems.
- MPI & LPI Processes.
- Inspection and Control during manufacture
Quality Assurance is an integral part of Al-Met Ltd, covering all aspects of the production process, from the initial customer enquiry through to final inspection. Al-Met are always striving for continual improvement, aim to exceed customer expectations, cut waste, increase efficiency and reduce costs.