As a Precision Engineering Company Al-Met Ltd has over 30 years experience in the manufacture of highly specialised machined parts for the Subsea Oil & Gas Industry. Our progressive specialist manufacturing knowledge openly provides support and expertise from the earliest stages of design through to product delivery.
Al-Met Ltd are an Approved Certified Supplier to Major Oil & Gas Equipment OEM's for over 25 years.
Our state of the art facility is well equipped with the latest manufacturing technology, including Multi Axis CNC machines with Turning and Milling capability along with our CNC and Conventional Grinding Facility, Assembly and Inspection areas.
We have excellent relationships with suppliers enabling the sourcing, machining and assembling of:-
- Nickel based Super alloys, duplex, super duplex and high strength steels.
- Tungsten carbide in a wide range of standard & specialized grades.
- Assembling & Joining dissimilar materials by Brazing, Shrink Fit, Adhesive Bonding and Mechanical Fixing.
- Specialised Coatings; Xylan, Chrome, Nickel, Molybdenum disulphide.
- Hard Surface Deposition; HVOF Plasma(Tungsten Carbide), Stellite Overlay.
- Surface Treatments. Nitride, Carburise, Borofuse.